Site suggestions

GiveUAnxiety

Magudai
Hey, I really agree with Pesti statement of it would be really nice if the aoe IV community had a forum. That was one of the things I really liked about the aoe3 community. So some suggestions to make this site work, I would make the design of the site nicer, similar to how esoc has it.
The background of forums has a theme of aoe3 and the colors are nice instead of a basic white background. Also main thing is we need a side panel to display current live aoe4 streams. I still use esoc fourms everyday even tho I dont post there just to see the live aoe4 streams and be able to click on the streams from there.
1666045101525.png

iNcog

Magudai
I like the clean layout and color scheme of this forum. imo you don't need to change a lot, just add some little aoe4 flairs here or there (e.g. topic icons, etc.)

The background of forums has a theme of aoe3 and the colors are nice

It's crazy to me, but that background was just some wooden texture I randomly googled and recolored to brown in gimp back in 2015. I can't believe it's still the site background. Warms my heart.

GiveUAnxiety

Magudai
hah ya it's so clean and fits so well with the aoe3 forums and game. I've always really enjoyed how well made esoc site is.